Modern Charlotte homes require unique and specific marketing effective in reaching buyers looking for modern and architecturally unique homes: your target audience.
I have developed targeted marketing strategies to reach this audience through my Modern Charlotte website and blog on which your home will be featured. Social networking sites like Facebook have become important marketing tools that I employ. My networking with other modern niche realtors throughout the US results in referrals for buyers relocating to Charlotte. I also will list your home on other modern sell sites that most local agents are not aware of. These are used in addition to the tradional MLS service and the host of national sites that upload from MLS.
I have been featured in NC Signature Magazine (March 2009) and acted as the Chair for Charlotte’s first Mid-Century Modern home tour in May of 2009. More and more people identify me as the modern architecture realtor and with that comes more exposure for your home.
I maintain a database of modern enthusiasts as well as past and present clients. They are notified of upcoming listings as well as open houses, events, and tours. I work hard at being well connected with the modernist community both locally and nationwide.
Modern Charlotte Realty services include:
- A thorough Comparative Market Analysis to set the right price
- Assistance with getting your home ready to market (from simple staging tips to resources for floor refinishers, professional stagers, and contractors)
- Market the home on ModernCharlotte.com, MLS, broker and public open houses and online marketing promotions (email blasts to realtors and clients)
- Communicating with you on a regular basis to review feedback and marketing plan
- Provide you with and explain the appropriate NC forms and disclosures
- Negotiating the sale and working closely with you all the way to closing
- Dedication to bringing buyers that care about your home as much as you do